Brighten the glow, shine in radiance with moisturizing mineral ingredients, long-lasting pigment, and natural sun protection.
What makes it different:
- Vitamin E protects and nourishes the skin from damage that’s produced by free radicals and oxidation plus it absorbs harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Safflower oil provides soothing moisture and reverses the damage done by free radicals
- Green tea provides UV protection, hydration, and fights skin damage from free radicals
- Magnolia Bark (Magnolia Officinalis) extract neutralizes free radicals, improves skin hydration, and assists in fading dark spots and pigmentation
Full Ingredient list:
- Sericite Mica
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Vitamin E
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia Bark) Extract
- Tinctorius Seed Oil
How to use:
Use fingertips or brush to apply on browbones, cheekbones, above the lip, and inner corners of the eyes to achieve that radiant glow.
To achieve a creamier shine, apply the highlighter wet with a damp brush.
If extra highlighting is desired, use the larger sponge end and sweep it across your forehead, cheekbones, and down the center of the nose.
What else you need to know:
- DEA Free
- SLS Free
- Dermatologist tested
... Read less